· Lead implementation of ServiceNow IT Service Management (ITSM), IT Operations Management (ITOM), IT Business Management (ITBM) and Security Operations (SecOps) implementations for large-scale companies and/or government agencies.
· Provides project reviews and leadership across active portfolio of ServiceNow customer engagements
· Meet with customer liaison/project team leaders and executives on the status of the projects.
· Own end-to-end delivery from problem definition, structuring and execution of the project, with on time delivery, ensuring all project goals and customer expectations are met and quality levels and expectation are met.
· Manages cross-functional team members and subject matter experts, including definition of objectives, oversight of execution and evaluation of performance.
· Developing and maintaining the project plans using the project work breakdown structures, product backlogs, sprint backlogs, project and program charters, scope definition, schedules, resource requirements, resource allocation and forecasting definition and issuance of relevant reports as well for clients and management.
· Participate in interview process for new consultant hiring.
· Offer insight into capability gaps/hiring and training needs
· Keep resource forecast updated weekly
· Review actual hours billed vs. forecasted hours on a weekly basis
· Manage resource utilization across projects
· PTO Tracking for utilization reporting
· Oversee incident, problem, change, release and request management along with delivering vulnerability response, security incident response and governance risk and compliance (GRC) products within Fortune 500 or government organizations
· Working collaboratively with client stakeholders to understand and address constraints promptly, ensuring teams are empowered to execute and deliver to established expectation
· Promoting a flexible engagement environment that can handle changes in direction while maintaining focus on delivering value for the client
· Individual will be expected to anticipate and identify issues that will inhibit attainment of goals and proactively solve those problems.
· Coordinate resolution of issues through the use of organizational change management and coalition building.
· Provide ServiceNow architecture guidance in all stages from initial contact, to pre-sales activities, to design and throughout the implementation
· Document requirements and effectively transfer requirements and requirement knowledge to technical resources